Baby and Toddler Group
Written by Adam Drake Friday, 21 December 2012 21:22
December was a month full of Christmas arts and crafts, from making their own decorations to practicing their wrapping skills and the Christmas Party.
Thank you to all those who donated prizes for the Christmas raffle.
The toddler group is re-opens on 9th January, 9-30 to 11.30. Each sessions costs £2 per family and includes a healthy snack and drink for the children and a hot drink and biscuit for the adults.
We start the new year with discovering animals that come out at night.
9th – Decorate owls with glitter and shapes
16th – Discover foxes in their den, lots of colouring to be done
23rd – ‘What’s that flying in the sky’ .... ‘It’s a bat’ Make your own bat and watch it fly
30th – Learning all about badgers
We would like to say a massive thank you to Emma Horne for all her hard work on the committee and for organising the prizes for the raffle. We wish you well for the future.
Committee Members 2012 – 2013
Kathryn – Chairperson 07919 038371
Lydia – Co-Chairperson 07711 994501
Farrah – Secretary 07912 986888
Jill – Treasurer 07814 784139
- Baby & Toddler Group News - Dec 2012
- Baby & Toddler Group News - Nov 2012
- Baby & Toddler Group News - Oct 2012
- Baby & Toddler Group News - Sept 2012
- Baby & Toddler Group News - Aug 2012
- Baby & Toddler Group News - July 2012
- Baby & Toddler Group News - May 2012
- Baby & Toddlers Group News - February 2012
- Baby & Toddlers Group News - November
- Baby & Toddler Group Update - Nov 2011
Page 1 of 17«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»