Written by Adam Drake Saturday, 09 March 2013 14:43
'Talking Teignbridge' Residents' Panel. Calling everyone in Teignbridge!
If you want to have a say on the future of the district then now's your chance. Whether you have a lot or a little to say, we want to hear from you.
We're inviting you to take part in the new 'Talking Teignbridge' Residents’ Panel, where you can share your views on a variety of issues that may affect you, your family, or your community.
It won't take up much of your time, but you could make a big difference. You will get about four surveys a year and may be invited to attend some events - but don’t worry all these are optional.
To get involved:
supporting voluntary action, empowering local communities
Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 4XX
T: 01626 215907 Registered Charity: 1013756
- New Solar Panel Supplier in Exminster
- Westbank Practice Patient Participation Group
- Kick Starting Green Deal in the Southwest
- Goodbye from PC English
- Visit to Exminster’s Twin Town Sannerville
- Identity Crisis at the Dolphin
- Torbay police give burglar code warning
- New bus service connects Exminster to Marsh Barton
- New bridge approved but road safety fears continue
- Teenagers revitalising Gissons Park
Page 9 of 130«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»