Written by Karl Walker Saturday, 06 September 2014 10:58
Today is Scarecrow Day in Exminster!! Along with all the scarecrows out and about in the village there are refreshments in aid of Cancer Research at 1 Pottles Close between 12pm and 2pm.
The Scarecrow trail list is reproduced below:
- Exminster Fete 2014 - Tomorrow!
- Sat 19 July - Identity Crisis at the Royal Oak
- Victory Hall Trust part-time jobs
- Street lighting "part-night lighting" coming to Exminster
- Library Van service reduction due April 2014
- Bovis Homes South West of Exeter Plans on Show
- Over 50 years of supporting the Blood Donor service
- Exminster market this week
- News from Westbank
- Tour of Britain comes to Exminster
Page 9 of 159«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»