Written by Web Administrator Wednesday, 18 September 2013 20:05
The Tour of Britain comes to Exminster this Friday.
Exminster's own Andy Elliott explains why our local section of the race will be so exciting - with a couple of suggested vantage points for your best glimpse of Sir Bradley and his fellow cyclists as they fly past.
NOTE: The A379 will have a rolling road closure, around midday on Friday. Expect long delays. For full info, see the Tour's official website for Devon.
- Tour of Britain
- End of an era
- Affordable Homes at Milbury Reach - Update
- Vehicle Thefts
- Identity Crisis at the Royal Oak
- New Hypnotherapy Practice in Exminster
- Free Places for Teenagers on Outward Bound Challenge
- Theft from car in Oak Close
- At Least 2000 more houses planned for Exminster
- Police Report - Theft in Exminster
Page 9 of 149«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»