Written by Karl Walker Sunday, 19 January 2014 21:15
The Parish Council have shard with us that there will be street works carried out over a number of weeks to switch the current street lighting to "part-night lighting".
The work will begin Monday 24 Feb 2014 and to take place over two or three weeks. After a light has been converted it will begin to operate part-night after a night.
- Library Van service reduction due April 2014
- Bovis Homes South West of Exeter Plans on Show
- Over 50 years of supporting the Blood Donor service
- Exminster market this week
- News from Westbank
- Tour of Britain comes to Exminster
- Tour of Britain
- End of an era
- Affordable Homes at Milbury Reach - Update
- Vehicle Thefts
Page 9 of 155«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»