Written by Karl Walker Wednesday, 10 September 2014 21:08
Thursday 11 September 2014 sees Stage 5 of the cycling Tour of Britain goes through the centre of Exminster!
The main road has been cleared and the whole village is getting excited. The pack is expected to fly through Exminster at approximately 11:46, if you are planning to be on the streets watching come up to the village centre before and after where Coffee on the Corner will be open for coffee, cake and much more, as well as the Parish Council will be in Victory Hall with information and plans for the Exminster Neighbourhood Plan and the planned leisure improvements at Deepway between 11am and 1pm.
For all the latest information see the Devon Tour of Britain site: http://www.devontourofbritain.co.uk/
To see the full route for stage 5 of the Tour of Britain follow this link: http://www.devontourofbritain.co.uk/race/route/
ETA of the race at locations in the area are available here: http://www.devontourofbritain.co.uk/race/etas/
- Devon Open Studios 2014 comes to Exminster
- Scarecrow Day 2014
- Exminster Fete 2014 - Tomorrow!
- Sat 19 July - Identity Crisis at the Royal Oak
- Victory Hall Trust part-time jobs
- Street lighting "part-night lighting" coming to Exminster
- Library Van service reduction due April 2014
- Bovis Homes South West of Exeter Plans on Show
- Over 50 years of supporting the Blood Donor service
- Exminster market this week
Page 8 of 160«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»